Responsible in the sense of the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) for the website sanfte-arbeit.de are
Hirschberger Straße 17f
+49 (0)152 09815099
Details on data collection and handling
Automatically collected data
Our server at the web space provider All-Inkl.com (Hauptstraße 68, D-02742 Friedersdorf, phone: 035872 353-10, firstname.lastname@example.org), with whom we have concluded contracts for order processing, is configured in such a way that no log files are generated.
Handling of actively provided data
When using this site, data actively provided by you will be transmitted if you send us an e-mail via one of the e-mail links. We use these e-mails exclusively for contacting you and do not pass them on under any circumstances.
Use of third party services
This website does not use any other third party services.
This website does not set cookies.
Integration of third party content
This website does not embed any third-party content.
We do not collect statistics about visitor behavior on this site.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data entrusted to us. We control access to both physical premises and digital storage locations through reliable locking and encryption technologies, and ensure that data is fully removable at all times.
- You have the right to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipients and purpose of your stored personal data.
- You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent handed over to yourself or to a third party.
- You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of your data (except for data that we are obliged to keep due to administrative, legal or security-related necessities).
- You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to the responsible office is sufficient.
- In the event of violations of data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, namely the “State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg” Dr. Stefan Brink, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Germany, telephone: 07 11/61 55 41-o, e-mail: email@example.com.
Status: December 2023